Saturday, April 29, 2006

Great to be driving again

I have not been driving for a long time. My husband drops me off and picks me up everyday. For a while there, I was enjoying the set-up, specially that I don't have to worry about Atlanta traffic. Just recently though, I saw that somebody is using my parking space in the school. It just dawned on me that I should be driving again. I was a bit uneasy when I started the car. I will say, it's a good six months since I was last behind the wheels. I drove for two hours today. It felt so great that I just didn't want to stop. Driving is a skill and I know I have to do it everyday to be good at it.

2 comments:

Manang said...

sistah! buti ka pa me choice. Ako, bagsak sa unang test. Will have another road test by jul 11 pero I am not too convinced I am ready. Ang papa kasi, naka-carsick kaya limited ang practice ng manang mo! I am so resigned that I will not pass the next test again.

Maria said...

Hi Manang,

Don't worry, ganiyan din ang feeling ko when i took the test. Good luck and I know you can do it!!! Great to hear from you again!

Maria