Friday, May 23, 2008

Endings and Beginnings

Today marks the end of another schoolyear. It came too soon for me. It suddenly dawned on me when I was doing the hallway duty and kids were wishing me a great summer. Oh my gosh, this is it...it's really the end. I am not too excited as I was two years ago. I used to have a countdown in the calendar, marking each day by crossing it out. It's a little bit different this year. I think too much is going on in my brain that the idea of an end doesn't seem to make sense just yet. This semester was almost too good to be true that I subconsciously didn't want it to end. I have a million and one reasons why this semester turned out to be special. My co-teachers were just the most awesome guys in their own right. Teaching with them was challenging and fun. I will miss our lunches together and all the gossips that went with it. Unfortunately, Mr. O will be transferring to a different school and I might be able to teach only one co-taught economics class with Mr. K. It was a surprise too that I didn't really have so much of a hard time teaching this semester. The students were great and a pleasure to teach. This will definitely go down in my teaching history as one of the greatest.

No comments: