Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snowy Day in Georgia





Mark and Matthew are really lucky. They got to experience snow on their first winter here in the US. It was fun watching them play with snow and throw snowballs at each other. They wiped the ice off the yard. Watching the snow fall is a majestic sight. Being from a country with no snow, I am certainly filled with so much childlike joy as I watch our subdivision turned into a winter wonderland. It took only a few minutes for the snow to cover the ground. This is not common in Atlanta and I wish it can stay this way for another day or two. Days like these would be a perfect backdrop for just sitting back with a warm blanket, a new book and some hot cocoa. I actually borrowed a book by David Baldacci. Can't believe myself to be working today on my IEPs and modifications instead. I was probably in a motivated mood so I just took advantage of the momentum and fired away. At least, I got some done. The snow has stopped a bit now but temperatures are dropping. I hope to see more snow.

No comments: