Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Paul Potts and Connie Talbot

I have been to You Tube and crying a lot lately. Here's why. I have been watching "Britain's Got Talent". It is like the American Idol. These two talents sing very well. It was hair raising and would definitely give you the goose bumps. Oh well, here's the link. www.youtube.com. Simon Cowell can't help but give praises to these two contestants. I'm not really a music afficionado but I was so touched by their singing. I don't understand Paul's song since it is Italian but I was just feeling it inside me. It stirred me, if I can put it that way. He's a very humble guy and definitely deserved to be the winner. As for Connie, oh wow, that little girl has so much talent. I read somewhere that she also signed a contract with Simon Cowell's company. I particularly liked her rendition of Somewhere over the Rainbow song. That song makes me cry all the time.

No comments: