Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday or Caffeine?

It's Friday! What more can be better than that? I haven't really understood the value of weekends and the effect it has on people's moods until I came to America. I used to wonder when I watch foreign movies why weekends are a big deal. Now I am one of those who really look forward to these precious two days. My students have been commenting that I am the "coolest" teacher on Fridays. Maybe it's the aura or the smile that doesn't fade away or just the positivity that exudes from within. I'm amazed how nothing fazed me. Not even the student who kept on whining because he got only one piece of the muffin we made today nor the fact that some of them are talking while we watch a movie after cooking. I just felt and act great. Looking back, it might be the caffeine too. I had coffee this morning which is not normal for me and I bought one of those powerade drinks. It sure made me a little bit perky. Friday or coffee, it won't matter now. The day was a great one. A great Friday indeed.

No comments: